Halloween Party (en)






Today a new post about my Halloween decoration.
If you follow my Facebook page, you probably already had a sneak peek.

It's the first time I celebrate Halloween in my place and I really had fun with the decoration.
Although I must say that in France contrary to Anglo-Saxon countries,
it's pretty difficult to find Halloween decoration.
In fact all the shops like Hema or Primark in which I though I'd find all I need,already started to sell christmas decoration since mi-October !

I also enjoyed carving the first pumpkin of my life. It's a Cheshire cat from 'Alice in Wonderland'.
Do you like it ?
Next year I'll carve a Tim Burton's Jack :)













I didn't intend to write a post with those pictures, that's why there are just a few, but at least you'll get a glimpse of my deco ambiance which is more warm-autumn than Halloween-creepy actually.

I hope it will inspire you for your Halloween decoration next year or even right now why not you still have time !
Anyway do not forget pinterest is your friend for your inspiration, don't hesitate to save my photos for find them easily next time.
By the way I created a special Fall / Halloween board if you want to find inspiration. (here)

And for the record I was disguised as Margot Tenenbaum film 'The Royal Tenenbaums'.


Have a beautiful day :)





 

- @elodie_illustrations instagram -